paladins stuff ep2 maeve vs skye we are number one good nihgtcore paladins stuff ep2 maeve vs skye we are number one good nihgtcore

Okay, there a few things:
I very like those "crude"-made frame by frame animations, it having this unique charm, extreme freedom of action and a bit of old good insanity. And you did those thing well, you are amazing in this case!
By the way experience is a little bit spoiled by reusing animations (it's not something that I expected to see at this style) and music... I can not stop thinking that you are ruined a cool carton with a meme music(
Still amazing, but yeah.

ARTIOM-PRIHODKO responds:

thanks dude for your feedback ,at first I wanted to do it without a music with normal sound but it would take me too much time wich I dont have so I did it the easy way.
anyway your feedbacks will help me to become better and maybe I'll remake the video later

Party Party

It's dark, stylish and trippy, I like it) By the way the thing that you could do better in my opinion is more emotional (or more trippy if that's a thing) voice action, and better general directing.

Kim Wu's Ultimate Kim Wu's Ultimate

Amazing animation, and you are have your style!)

Sleeping beauty fading away Sleeping beauty fading away

Very soft and charming. You are cool artist)

Rey Rey

Amazing. I am hoping you will be accepted to art portal soon)

CruxRiajuu responds: